Versatile, functional, and nothing short of stylish, roller blinds make the perfect window accessory for your home. Easy to install and to operate, roller blinds work perfectly behind curtains or as a replacement for bulkier drapes. oller shades add color, style, and texture to any room easily and economically. With a wide array of colors, patterns, styles and features, roller shades can fit your needs perfectly. Fabrics range from sheer to blackout, depending on how much privacy and light control you need - semi-opaque fabrics offer a good combination of both. Roller shades "roll up" onto a tube, and are operated with a cord loop, a cordless spring system, or even by remote control, and are available with personalized features like a cassette valance or a decorative bottom hem.
Why choose roller shades for your home?
- Roller shades, sometimes known as roller blinds, are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why
Roller shades pull your room together with beautiful and coordinated patterns and solids. Amazingly easy to clean, roller shades are among the simplest of window treatments to keep looking like new.
What kind of features are available with roller shades?
- Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are just a few options that are available with roller shades
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your roller shades and enables them to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Opacity: This option lets you choose the amount of light you want to enter your room. Choose from blackout and light filtering materials to have better control of light and privacy.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This option means the cords on your roller shades will be secured to the wall or window frame, meaning your shades will have fewer cords on display. A great choice for larger/heavier blinds.
- Motorized: This option lets you raise or lower your roller shades at the touch of a button. It is ideal for hard-to-reach windows, and households with children and pets, for media rooms and bedrooms.